I have the last one on my penguin

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jelly Beans

Hey Penguins!
I recently discovered this new bean counters secret feature.  Its basically like pizzatron 3000 candy pizzas, because you get to catch jelly beans!  Isn't that cool?  I'm pretty sure it rewards you more coins also.
There is a new feature on this one, involving throwing the wrong colored bags back into the truck (gingerbread truck??).  I've always said that I hate that CP now reveals secrets in the news, but that's how I found this one!  I guess it's okay, some of the time...
Basically, at the beginning screen, you click the bottom left corner of the top bag that the penguin is holding.  The jelly beans will spill out, and you click the pile of beans.
It's pretty awesome!
Waddle On!!!
-Zjb345

No comments:

Post a Comment